As part of the Main Street renewal project, Wi-Fi is now available along the Main Street between the Tinsmith's Cottage Cafe and Steamtown.
The service is available to anyone with a portable device, accessible any time during the day for up to 30 minutes and is free of charge.
To use the service:
1. Turn on the Wi-Fi setting on your device and look up available networks
2. Select 'Peterborough Free Wi-Fi'
3. A site login page will appear
4. Accept the terms and conditions and fill out a few details
5. Start using the free internet service!